[Year 12 IPM] Googling ITA

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 19:10:31 EST 2006

ROTFL .. I had to put up with two years of mystery anti GST posters,
badgers and banners until I changed schools and acquired RGE. :-)
Perhaps we should award a mystery award to the ICT teacher with the
timetable initials ITA ..

Seriously though.. thanks all for the laughs, reflection and banter.
Have a well earned term break and let the Com Games begin !

Regards Roland