[Year 12 IPM] ITA ('IPM 2007') summary

Robert Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Wed Mar 8 19:01:16 EST 2006

Hello Laurie

>I don't know if you've worked in mySQL at all,
a little bit

> but all control of it is via SQL commands - PROGRAMMING!
I did wonder about this. You have reminded me about a short course I did
with David Dawson, Melb Grammar. He provided us with a CD containing all
sorts of goodies including a product called MySQL Front. This provided a
front end to MySQL that allowed the user to set up tables without SQL. I
don't know if this will help your situation but it may be worth exploring.
David, are you still out there?

Regards
Robert T-A