[Year 12 IPM] ITA ("IPM 2007") summary

Nick Axaris na at willihigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 3 13:45:32 EST 2006

What changes?
We may as well call the subject "Office administration" it makes more sense.
I would gladly take on the course if it had significant and interesting
changes.
Your encouraging rhetoric is nice Margaret but it doesn't change the
fact we have been dudded and our feedback was largely ignored.
We did have some very good and vigorous debate on the issue and many
good idead came out of which I have seen NONE of them put into this course.