[Year 12 IPM] U4O1 DETAILED EXAMPLE.xls

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 15 13:51:00 EST 2006

Attached is a sample solution for the U4O1 detailed example in the
Information Technology Applications (ITA) study design for 2007.

Unfortunately the sample data supplied with the example does not truly
exercise the solution (e.g. nearly everyone's in the same tax bracket!)

It uses multiple sheets, vlookup, if, countif, conditional formatting,
named cells and ranges, macro buttons (which are safe to enable!), cell
protection, charts, and there are no constants in any formulae (a
personal bugbear of mine!)

Have fun.  I'll stick it on the VITTA resource site at some stage.

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

We must pity one another, and be gentle.