[Year 12 IPM] OTT - VELS Reporting Software

Picone, Jenny A picone.jenny.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 31 10:30:46 EST 2006

Currently we use ReportMaker (written in filemaker Pro) and would like
to assess some other providers.  Does anyone have contact web addresses
or mail/phone contacts fro some of these alternatives?
Regards

Ms Jenny Picone
School Planning & Curriculum Implementation
Belmont High School
Ph: 52 435 355