[Year 12 IPM] OT - Help Please - Anti-Virus Softwarerecommendations?

Martin, Michael M martin.michael.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 28 09:59:23 EST 2006

Hi Keith

Our school runs symantec with novell and windows xp.  Our Network manager says that this is the best anti virus software for novell.  It is very effective if tightly controlled by the administrators of the network system.  It doesn't affect the network performance.  Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Michael Martin

Copperfield College