[Year 12 IPM] Build your own Tux

Bell, Cameron P bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 25 12:27:43 EST 2006

I tried to download and compile the penguin, but is has some
dependancies issues.  ??

I got the following dependency failures;

Requires;

wife_1.0.0.1_exe

patience-0.0.1.src

lib-skill-at-sewing-1.lib  or greater

I already have the first installed at home (very reliable version it is
too!), but do you know of any rpm's for the second two?

Ta

Cameron