[Year 12 IPM] RE: Text books for 2007

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Jul 8 18:13:05 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am on the same wave length at the time. I have asked for  proofs of the 4 major books sent to us so that we can check them out as we blindly brought a book 3 years ago and it has not been the best. so I will let you know when I receive them and if possibly see if we can get a group of us together and review the books...

thanks

Debra McDonald
Network Manager
Lyndhurst Secondary College