[Year 12 IPM] HDD usage by teachers

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 7 09:04:31 EST 2006

Have a 300Mb limit here for teachers and a 50Mb limit for student personal
files (not including the moodle infonet work submissions).
Virtually all staff have notebooks and a growing number have CD burring
capacity.
We are reducing our involvement in backing up or storing their data.
Principle is that we backup the data that has been contributed to the shared
curriculum resources.  Anything that is not yet part of this organizational
resource is the teachers own responsibility.
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
<http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/>  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

  _____