[Year 12 IPM] Hover buttons in Frontpage

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 12:07:14 EST 2006

The only thing worse than Front Page is a webpage produced by MS
Publisher - *truly* hideous and dumb HTML.  e.g. if you re-use a graphic
(like a bullet) it saves each instance as a separate picture! And the
code is totally inpenetrable and unmaintainable.

(oooh I *do* enjoy a nice bitch about Microsoft!)

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com