[Year 12 IPM] USB Memory Stick Acceptible Use Policy

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 17 17:00:22 EST 2006

Sorry - about time I corrected the details in my sig file

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson