[Year 12 IPM] Computer Lab usage

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 31 20:12:49 EST 2006

Students only in rooms with teacher supervising (sometimes at "distance"
depending on the trust in the particular students).
This is a BIG argument for NOT having central staff rooms.  Distributed
small staff areas close to classrooms create natural teams, provide natural
classroom supervision, and encourage student-teacher contact throughout the
day (after all we are only due 30 min seclusion).....

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx:
9555 8617

The other day somebody stole everything in my apartment and replaced it with
an exact replica... When my roommate came home I said, "Roommate, someone
stole everything in our apartment and replaced it with an exact replica." He
looked at me and said, "Do I know you?"- Steven Wright