[Year 12 IPM] podcast

Michael Abulencia michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
Mon Aug 28 09:15:22 EST 2006

Hey Bill!

Nothing directly related to schools (but I'll be running a training for
teachers soon) about podcasting.

Here's a guide that I hope someone can find useful:
http://www.dlsweb.rmit.edu.au/set/pace/podcast/guide.pdf

I'll be updating it soonish so grab hold of it while it's there. : )

Best regards,

Michael

Message: 1