[Year 12 IPM] Good PC vendors + BRANDS

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:01:12 EST 2006

We asked for ACER to leave out the FDD and cdrom drives for all but
computer's used by teachers in the labs / pods and one in the library. We
also disabled most PC speakers by unplugging the speakers inside the case.
Wasnt a major issue as headsets and USB keys are on the booklist with
general office offering some for sale.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au