[Year 12 IPM] RE: Good PC vendors + BRANDS

Kathy Lewis lewis.katherine.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 21 10:59:37 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,
We purchase all our IT equipment from 'Optima Technology Solutions'. The
service is excellent and very professional and the equipment is reliable and
excellent quality. All our PC's, UPS's and servers are leased with a 3-yr
turn around.
Optima's details are:
Michael Collins
State Education Team Leader