[Year 12 IPM] OT VELs auditing of courses

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 17 14:48:09 EST 2006

Hi Ed

I have three course that are related to VELS and are listed on the edulist and VITTA sites.  One is a straight yr 7 course, the others are an e-biz elective and a "kind of" multi-media course.  You are more than welcome to use them.

I am not going to publish them here as they are quite length documents

Take pity on me - I am part of our innovations and excellence committee so will be spending all day tomorrow auditing the course submitted by the other staff - what joy

Fiona Bain
Balmoral High School