[Year 12 IPM] OT - cheaper EWB alternatives

Clare, Ian J Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 16 11:29:00 EST 2006

I agree with Fiona

We have 5 installed and the software that is available gives a new
dimension to learning. It means more work for the teacher to prepare the
lesson however the result I have obtained have been worth it.

Ian Clare
Information Technology Teacher
Casterton Secondary College
Ph   03 5581 1588 Fax 03 5581 1518