[Year 12 IPM] OTT - VELS Reporting Software

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 10 08:44:19 EST 2006

I think if you step back and look at the real cost of developing a VELS
package in FileMaker Pro vs. buying Markbook it might be cheaper to go
with Markbook. I've been more than satisfied with the support and
devlopment cycle and it integrates with MSOffice.

Laurie

--
Laurie Savage
Student Assessment, Reporting and Tracking