[Year 12 IPM] ot some help with excel 2003

P. Barrera pbarrera at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 1 00:42:17 EST 2006

Hi Fiona,

Please check these as possible solutions.
In the Heart rate excel sheet (allow macros) type in the white cells and
the graph will appear (to do: construct graph with "0" values). You can
also use a mouse hover on the comments cells (red corner cells) and a
legend with instructions will appear.

In the other excel sheet I just inserted a chart - object and changed the
values.

I hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Patricio barrera