[Year 12 IPM] OT: Markbook Co-ordinator

Kerrie A Hammond KHammond at tcc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 19 15:28:35 EST 2006

Hi Lesley

I was the Markbook/VASS person at my school for a number of years. I was responsible for the initial set up of the system, which was VERY time consuming. I had to fight for  recognition and after some time the position held a POL2 with 2 periods time allowance per week. (50 min periods). As part of the official job description was a "time as required" clause. This was essential at the busy time when actually printing reports and at the initial stage each semester with the import and manipulation of data as well as setting up templates.

It is a great package and the help line is fantastic. Good luck.

Kerrie Hammond
IT Co-ordinator Trinity College Colac