[Year 12 IPM] I'm leaping into the VoIP

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 24 20:25:28 EST 2005

Skype is certainly worth a serious look too. It combines the advantages
of telephones plus file transfer and immediate texting. It is free
between fellow skype users and has charges to access the normal
telephone network. I have been using it for a month or so. The sound
quality is excellent.
It simply uses your excisting broadband internet connection.
Keith