[Year 12 IPM] FW: some help needed re IT enrolments

Judy Sultana judys77 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:07:02 EST 2005

At Assumption our numbers have significantly dropped over the years.

In 2006, there are approximately 170 students in both year 11 and year 12,
we will be running:
1 IPM class consisting of 16 students (2 year 11s),
1 IS class consisting of about 8 students (mainly yr 11s), IS is only
running because we didnt run it this year.
There will be no Year 11 Unit 1 and 2 IT class.

We used to also run Unit 2 IT in Year 10 and that also has been cancelled
for next year.

Gone are the days of 2 IPM classes, 2 Unit 1/2 IT classes and 1 Unit 2 class
with 27 students in each.

Judy Sultana
Assumption College, Kilmore.