[Year 12 IPM] OT - How big is your internet bill?

Russell Curr RUSSELL at avila.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 23 11:25:59 EST 2005

Hi,

We have an account with iiNet and our details/charges are:

speed:  1500 download/256 upload
$149 per month and this entitles us to download up to 40 gig per month (we have not yet reached this limit in any one month).  We dont charge staff or students.  We have approx. 1000 students and about 100 staff.  Next year we are going to take the 80 gig per month option at $189 per month.

cheers
Russell

Russell Curr
Network Manager
Avila College
Ph: 9831-9645
Fax: 03-9888-1202
email: russell at avila.vic.edu.au

>>> silver at marian.melb.catholic.edu.au 11/23/05 10:27 am >>>
Sorry for that,Kel:
We have 800 students and 100 staff using the Internet. We are going to charge student $20 for Internet access and 8 cents per Meg after they use up the credit.

Yours Silver

Silver Chen
silver at marian.melb.catholic.edu.au
IT Network Manager