[Year 12 IPM] ICT and IT? Justification

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 17 13:55:54 EST 2005

Good luck escaping the 'horror'.

And as for top/bottom posting.  Usenet tradition is to bottom-post
because it generates a readable thread.  However, it's a pain to scroll
to the bottom all the time to read the last post.

I like to intersperse comments in the quoted text, which makes
bottom-posting much easier.

But top-posting is quicker to process - very little scrolling.  Old
discussions are buried out of the way - under the fresh layer of manure
on top  :-)

Lel, Ronald A wrote:

> [...]

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com