[Year 12 IPM] ICT and IT? Justification

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 17 13:38:17 EST 2005

Ho hum

I would think that not posting would be better than either top or bottom
for some discussions here

I reckon top is easier to read .. you only have to Scroll down if you
need to.
 As for etiquette does it really matter .. things are changing all the
time.
WE are teaching in the only area at a school that actually changes ..
rather than just fake changes like name changes
( ...like VELS instead of the last one. though At least it keeps
educational theorist and printer and textbook authors in work)

We should move not debate what was decided on alt.net or the Well years
ago

And you two only think you are old.

It would actually be better if people deleted a lot of the stuff after
the post they are making an answer to.

Royce Williams
Yarra Valley Drainage Co.
"swamps are us"