[Year 12 IPM] RE: 2005 Exam

Michael Torsello (Mr) michael at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 08:25:52 EST 2005

Mark
Multiple choice section (e.g. Q 16 and 8) was disappointing by testing
the students knowledge of definitions.
I taught my students that application of their knowledge would be more
important in the exam, rather than rote learning terms - wrong again!

Short answer questions:
Actually my girls found Q8 it be one of the most straightforward on the
paper. Girls are very much into making movies these days so it was a
very relevant topic for them.
I also prepped my students on project management, especially since VCAA
put so much emphasis on it and was disappointed that not one question
was on it.

Overall my students were generally satisfied.

With Thanks
Michael Torsello
Director of Computing
St Margaret's School, Berwick