[elearning] Video Conferencing Guidelines for Students and Staff

Jenny Tocchetto JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Mar 27 01:53:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

To protect student privacy our school has instructed us of the following:

  *   working remotely students will only use the audio feature to participate (webcams are to be disabled).

Stay well
JT

[cid:ECBanner_c15c5243-2141-47bf-bf21-318439f08451.JPG]<http://web.ecmelb.catholic.edu.au>      Jenny Tocchetto
Leader of Learning - Digital Technologies
JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
T 03 8325 5100
St Paul's Campus
423 Blackshaws Road
Altona North    F 03 9314 2475
PO Box 5
Altona North
Vic 3025

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of the school.