[elearning] Online PD opportunities for teachers

Adam Barbary at.barbary at ballarat.edu.au
Sat Sep 7 11:49:45 EST 2013

Ok, I'm calling this spam.

Sent from Samsung mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Tim Kitchen <t.kitchen at me.com>
To: Mobile Learning list <mobilelearning at edulists.com.au>,elearning list <elearning at edulists.com.au>,vcd list <vcd at edulists.com.au>,VET MM List <vet-mm at edulists.com.au>,Yr7-10 IT List <Yr7-10it at edulists.com.au>
Subject: [elearning] Online PD opportunities for teachers

Hi Folks,

The quality and quantity of these online workshops impresses me each time I look into them. They are hosted by Adobe but created by classroom teachers all over the world (163 different countries) and cover a wide range of topics – not just with an Adobe favour.

http://edex.adobe.com/professional-development/

Well worth sharing with your networks.

Regards

Dr Tim Kitchen