[elearning] Query on iPad research

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Fri Sep 7 11:17:13 EST 2012

just as an aside
i find it easy to use touch typing on ipad when it is in landscape mode - in portrait mode my fingers are just too fat!

I asked my year 12 class and my unit 2  classes about iPads in vce

vast majority were in favour of BYOD - a few queried the problems for people who could not afford a D -- general consensus was hang on to their iPad from 7-10 or 7-9

They all felt that iPads were good for 7-9 (even though they had not had them in 7-9) but preferred a machine with more grunt in 11 & 12 ...!!

Most want eBooks but a few prefer the concept of using dead trees not electronic.

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton