[elearning] Online roll marking - CRT

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:28:58 EST 2012

Our roll marking is done through ecases21 and seems to be working quite
well. All staff have the same password which sounds a bit dicey but this
too has been problem free. We do this so that other teachers can mark an
absent teachers class.  We are experimenting with giving CRT's an iPad to
mark the roll and we think this will be OK.

Philip Brown
Wellingtonsc