[elearning] netbooks going home

Taylor, Charmaine C taylor.charmaine.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 20 15:48:02 EST 2010

Thanks Mark.

Kind regards

Charmaine Taylor

Assistant Principal

Melton Secondary College

From: elearning-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:elearning-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Mark KELLY
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2010 10:51 AM
To: elearning Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [elearning] netbooks going home

Just remember you can't charge for use of equipment bought with NSSCF
money.

On 20 October 2010 09:41, Taylor, Charmaine C
<taylor.charmaine.c at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

Hi All,

We are using netbooks for year 7s in 2011 and are considering allowing
them to be taken home.

Does anyone have any advice or info about:

a.       Do you charge a fee eg $100 for netbook use out of school hours

b.      Do you have a contract for parents to sign agreeing to pay for
any damage?

Kind regards

Charmaine Taylor

Charmaine Taylor

Assistant Principal

Melton Secondary College

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

For no reason, my friend became a square, flat surface with four legs. I
rushed him to hospital. His condition is table.