[elearning] Infrastructure and Software For MAC Laptops (Tanya Hutton)

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 15 13:24:46 EST 2010

Hi Tanya,
I have to echo the sentiments here. I have never dictated what people must use, people are more productive when they get to use the tools they are most happy/confident using.
Can I draw your attention to this:
http://easternmacusersgroup.ning.com/events/emug-meeting-leading-change

There will be some real experts there to talk to!
Cheers
Cameron