[elearning] Staff ICT skills

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 25 10:02:55 EST 2008

I think I need to borrow Marks VP ;-)
Hi Mark BTW.
I have tried in several Times & Schools to get Teachers (in fact all staff) to do at least do some of the modules of the ICT licence(never successfully). Maybe home grown but formalised classes like Mark's are the answer. And his do cover the real essentials and problem areas so they are well targeted. The on going problem is the spread of skills across teachers ...some are making multimedia web stuff some are losing all their email. We really need to get the low skills teachers up as a first priority

Royce Williams
Manager Information Technology
Chair, Faculty  Information Technology and Learning Technologies
Billanook College
197-199 Cardigan Rd
Mooroolbark 3138
Victoria Australia
Tel: 61-3-9725 5388; Fax: 61-3-9725 8556