[elearning] Staff ICT skills

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Jul 24 17:07:49 EST 2008

Here's some stuff that might help inspiring people to expand or develop
their ICT skills.

Michael Wesch delivered a talk on Web 2.0 tools like twitter, wikis and
blogs in his classroom, it might be inspirational...

A Portal to Media Literacy
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4yApagnr0s
It's long (66 mins) - but worth watching...

for a shorter intro try his other videos...

The Machine is Us/ing Us (has had over 6 million views)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLlGopyXT_g
 (4.5 mins)

A Vision of Students Today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCJ46vyR9o