[elearning] Staff ICT skills

ARNOTT Suz SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 24 12:24:40 EST 2008

Yes... thank so much for the link... that is very similar to the one I was thinking of.
Cheers
Suz

Suzanne Arnott
ICT Staff Support
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Langwarrin

"A master can tell you what he expects of you. A teacher, though, awakens your own expectations."
- Patricia Nea