[elearning] mac vrs pc

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:36:44 EST 2008

Correctly configured, it only takes a few min for compooter to boot up the
way that users want. I agree that it is valueable experience to cover
different systems and software. We are  a school and learning institution,
not a scaled down version of a corporate sales office.

Good onlya, go for it  :-)

Regards Roland