[elearning] mac vrs pc

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 26 10:13:29 EST 2008

That is something you can't know until you allow it to happen. But
having duel-boot means you can test the waters without alienating the
staff. Those who want to stick with Windows can. The worst that could
happen is you have paid more for a windows box than you needed to have,
but you are opening up a whole new range of applications for staff and
students. After three years, survey the community - you can always go
back to beige in the next cycle/lease.

Cameron