[elearning] Anyone out there?

Michael Abulencia michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
Mon Mar 6 15:45:00 EST 2006

I'm here too.

I guess we need to start by discussing what are the elearning
techniques, tools, effective practise that our schools/organisations are
using.

I've used and supported Blackboard, looked into Webinar applications
like Elluminate and WebEx, dabbling into podcasting and blogs, and enjo
playing with Moodle through EDNA Groups.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Abulencia
Education Program Assistant

lab.3000 - leading by design
Level 3, 257 Collins St.
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Phone: +61 (0)3 9654 6970
Mobile:  +61 (0)422 624 760
Fax: +61 (0)3 9925 1705

www.lab.3000.com.au

Subscribe to lab.3000's monthly e-newsletter
www.lab.3000.com.au/subscribe

This email is intended to be a private communication only to the
addressees and should not be copied, forwarded or republished without
seeking the permission from the sender.