[Design and Technology] Fusion 360

Travis Burroughs travis.burroughs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 03:04:37 UTC 2022

Hi all,

These are the simplest and most up to date instructions I have found. We
get one of our DT classes up and running in about 10 minutes this way

https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/fusion-360/fusion-360-educators-guide.pdf

Travis Burroughs

*Templestowe College Director of Student Led Programs Student Led & STEM
Consultant*

*in2robotics President *
*DATTA Victoria President *