[Design and Technology] Fusion 360

Gabrielle BOURKE gb at stbedes.catholic.edu.au
Thu Feb 10 02:03:00 UTC 2022

Hi Emma, we have students for Year 8 to VCE using Fusion. I suggest you start here with this website.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual

The students use a screen shot of their timetable to verify their student status. This works well as they do not need to include a photo.

In addition I have all Year 8s on as a group this semester.
See video in link

https://www.autodesk.com/education/educators
My work in the main involves making “how to video”s  in Fusion 360 for the students and in relation to their products.
Happy to help in anyway as well as share instructional videos
Regards
Gabby