[Design and Technology] CFP: 16th EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE (EDC2021)

Tomorrow People Organization contact at tomorrowpeople.org
Tue Sep 8 15:46:36 UTC 2020

16th EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE (EDC2021)
5th to 7th March 2021
Bangkok, Thailand

Enquiries: contact at tomorrowpeople.org
Web address: https://www.ed-conference.org
Organized by: Tomorrow People Organization

Tomorrow People Organization cordially invites you to the 16th ANNUAL
EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE (EDC2021), taking place from 5th - 7th
of March 2021 in Bangkok, Thailand.

EDC2021 is the platform for global stakeholders to gather, network and
discuss topics related to educational development, educational technology,
teaching and learning. EDC offers a unique, culturally and professionally
diverse environment, carefully designed to foster personal and professional
growth. This international conference on education is open to any and all
gender, religion, race and beliefs as our diversity in perspective and
experience is what helps broaden our knowledge, understanding and actions
on the subject at hand.

CALL FOR PAPERS:

We welcome: ORAL, POSTER and VIRTUAL presentations for authors who are not
able to physically attend the event.

The conference topics include, but are not limited to: Adult Education,
Arts Education, Anthropology and Education, Curriculum, Early Childhood
Education, Educational Systems and Policy, Educational Psychology,
Environmental Education, Gender and Education, Guidance and Counseling,
Health Education, Higher Education, History of Education, IT and Education,
Language Education and Literacy, Lifelong Learning, Mathematics Education,
Mentoring and Coaching, Multicultural Issues in Education, Philosophy of
Education, Physical Education, Primary Education, Quality in Education,
Race, Ethnicity and Education, Research and Development, Rural Education,
Science Education, Secondary Education, Sociology of Education, Special and
Inclusive Education, Teacher Education, Values and Education, Vocational
Education and Training, Other areas of Education.

Papers presented at the conference will be published in a dedicated ISBN
publication of EDC2021 Conference Proceedings.

Applications are accepted online at: http://www.ed-conference.org/apply.html

EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE (EDC) at a glance - WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT:

Multicultural environment: We typically host delegates from 20+ countries
in each conference, because we believe in sharing information and learning
from each and we believe the ability to understand different cultures and
perspectives is what the true education should be.

Inspiring speakers and dynamic themed discussions: We believe that every
story matters. Therefore, we give equal opportunities to carefully selected
speakers from across the world to share their knowledge and experience at
the EDC and also invite all delegates to take part in open themed
discussions on global issues.

Professional diversity: EDC hosts global stakeholders from academic,
professional and governmental realms. This diversity of perspectives
provides an opportunity to learn and understand how to create sustainable
solutions that would work for all.

All age and gender: We believe we can all learn from each other and that
every experience and perspective matters. We are proud to host at EDC both
distinguished young professionals and graduate students as well as
experiences leaders and scholars.

Meaningful and lasting connections: Dynamic program, intimate groups and
numerous networking opportunities guarantee new contacts and friendships
established at EDC, with other distinguished delegates from across the
world.

Safe, fun and vibrant location: Safety and well being of our delegates is
our first priority. We make sure to choose not only some of the safest
places on Earth but some of the most inspiring and exciting ones as well.

EDC offers opportunities to:

Learn: From experts and leaders in their fields
Connect: With international community and global stakeholders
Grow: By exposing yourself to different perspectives, gaining new knowledge
and new connections

Reflecting on past conferences, we are proud to learn that numerous
projects have been developed and implemented as a result of knowledge,
inspiration and contacts gained at EDC. We are even prouder to learn of
partnerships and friendships that started at the EDC as it is at the core
of who we are as we continue this journey. May our journey together
successfully continue!

TRAVEL:

EDC2021 is proud to partner with the oneworld alliance, as the official
travel partner of the conference, offering up to 20% discount on airfares
to the EDC2021 participants and accompanying persons.

We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok in March 2021!

Sincerely,

EDC2021 Organizing Committee
contact at tomorrowpeople.org
www.ed-conference.org

COVID-19 NOTICE:

While we are hopeful that things will soon get back to new normal, we
remain focused on our core mission to serve as a platform for global
stakeholders to gather and discuss topics of importance for continuous
development of every individual and society as a whole. Safety of our
participants, reliability of service and quality of delivered experience
are our main priorities. Should the conditions not allow for EDC2021 to be
held on-site as planned, the conference presentations will be moved to a
fully virtual format. For more information on the COVID-19 policy, please
visit our website at: https://www.ed-conference.org/covid-19-notice.html