[Design and Technology] VCE teacher survey

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 20 07:28:11 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, we understand that there are a lot of issues regarding carrying our prac work in VCE PD&T and Systems. DATTA Vic has put together this survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QPKVNQT> to collate these questions and identify the areas which need further clarification. We'd be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete it, and please do pass this on to colleagues who may not be a part of this forum.

Thanks in advance, and wishing you all well.

Laura

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FD4A.05B876C0]

Laura Murphy

Executive Education Officer

DATTA Vic

Abbotsford Convent

Room C1.22

Convent Building

1 St Heliers Street

Abbotsford VIC 3067

Phone: 03 9349 5809

Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>

Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datta.vic.edu.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cbrooks.christopher.c%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7Ca8f192e2f5fa4e68c03708d7b5bfd154%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C0%7C637177707795027466&sdata=%2FSHY558TquTnHX0X6b%2BBwSec4dXA8jD0RVRyc35GJOQ%3D&reserved=0>

Note I am working from home Monday - Wednesday.