[Design and Technology] PL workshops for Systems Teachers

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 7 01:03:20 UTC 2019

Dear friends, just in case you missed our mailout this morning, here are details on some great professional learning opportunities for Systems Engineering teachers, including Exam Prep and Wolfram SystemModeler Software training in Melbourne and Bendigo, which is FREE with CRT paid.

https://mailchi.mp/datta/great-pl-opportunities-for-systems-teachers-in-term-4

[signature block small]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education Officer
DATTA Vic
Level 2  The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street
Footscray VIC 3011
Phone: 03 9349 5809
Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>

Note I am in the office Monday - Thursday.
[cid:image002.png at 01D57D07.355602D0]