[Design and Technology] Ongoing Full time Design tech job

Woolard, Jan M woolard.jan.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Oct 6 11:21:21 UTC 2019

Hi Design Technology Teachers,

We have an ongoing full time Material Technology  (Wood/Metal) teaching position currently advised on recruitment online for Norwood Secondary College, Ringwood Victoria.

If you know of anybody who might be interested please feel free to pass this information on.

Kind regards
Jan Woolard
Teacher of Foods & Textiles

[NSCBlankSmall]Jan Woolard