[Design and Technology] Information on CNC

Christopher Brown browc at nazareth.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 21 07:12:08 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had an insight into having a CNC router at their
school they would like to share?

My school is looking at purchasing one and has around $4k.

I only have limited experience with CNC that I got at TAFE

I simply want one that i can do some small things and hopefully work into a
project or two.

Thanks in advance

--

*Nazareth College promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all
children and young people. *

IMPORTANT

The
contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may contain
privileged information. Unauthorised use of the contents is expressly
prohibited. Google Apps for Education, including Gmail, stores information
(including personal and sensitive information) in the “cloud” so the
contents of this email and any attachments may be transferred to a country
where Google provides the Google App services. Nazareth College has made
reasonable efforts to ensure information accessed by the Google App will be
stored in a country where the privacy laws offer protection similar to that
provided by the Australian Privacy Principles. The school’s privacy policy
is available on the Nazareth College website.

If you have received this
email in error, please notify Nazareth College immediately by telephone on
03 9795 8100 (local call) or by email.