[Design and Technology] End of year lecture - Kitchen Operations

julie armstrong self.delicacy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:57:55 EDT 2018

Hi All, I hope this is ok to email this to everyone it is difficult to get
a hold of everyones email addresses. I am running lectures/sessions to
assist trainers and students to prepare for the VCAA Kitchen Operations
exam. Below are the details - the teachers one is being held at Belgrave
Heights. The student ones are at a variety of schools and I can come to
your school depending on numbers, I have listed the schools that have
agreed to accept outside students for the session. Again thanks everyone
and have a great last half of the year. Julie Armstrong

TEACHER SESSION: Belgrave Heights 3rd September
This 2 hours session is designed for teachers to go through the
requirements of the Kitchen Operation Exam. Presented in a way to support
trainers/teachers to support students who are preparing for a ATAR result
from Kitchen Ops. Look at previous exams, response examples, analyse the
units to simplify the requirements. Tips and trick for supporting students.
$30 per teacher including resources. This session is being held by Rowena
Kohinga who has generously agreed to allow other trainers to attend. Please
email me your intention to attend.

12th September -Westall
17th October - Belgrave Heights
Revision and exam preparation sessions for students $20 for 2 hours -
includes senior trainer delivery, resources, examination trips and tricks.
Covering the requirements of each unit individually as well as overlapping
connections. Review of some previous exam questions, practice exam
questions with how to respond tips, and examiners expectations. - VET
Kitchen Operations.
Westall and Belgrave Heights Trainer has agreed to allow students/trainers
from other schools to attend.

Thanks

Julie Armstrong
Education Is Key
0439315448

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for
the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error
please notify
the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to
any one or make copies.
Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached
files, for
viruses and the like. While we do everything possible to protect
information from
viruses, the Self Delicacy accepts no liability of whatever nature for any
loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from
the access
and/or downloading of any files which are attached to this e-mail message.