[Design and Technology] guideline for what to study for the DATTA practice exam for students

Gabriella Verstraeten gverstraeten at sfx.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 7 11:40:03 AEST 2016

Inspired by Karen Andersons generosity of sharing, I thought others might be interested in this too. I have put together a what to study for the DATTA practice exam 2016 that was available recently. My students will be doing a practice exam in the hols and I will give them this sheet as a list of what pages to revise in their text book. I know its not a perfect way of preparing students for an exam but we only be part way through exam prep. the suggested pages follow the order of the exam questions ( except for the second question). Cheers gabriella
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. St Francis Xavier College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of St Francis Xavier College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Francis Xavier College.