[Design and Technology] Hi again and all for the rest of the year.

Philip Cranswick PCr at luther.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 7 09:08:47 AEST 2016

Good day everyone.

I've just signed up again. (I moved school 2 years ago and never never got around to renewing my subscription).

If you ever want a second opinion on or have a query about using SolidWorks, I may be able to help. I've been using this engineering program for 16 years and enjoy it and successfully implemented it in 2 schools over that time.

All the best.

Phil Cranswick - Arts/Technology

Philip Cranswick

Luther
Plymouth Road
Croydon Hills Victoria 3136

Luther
Telephone (03) 9724 2000
www.luther.vic.edu.au<http://www.luther.vic.edu.au/>
        [Luther College] <http://www.luther.vic.edu.au/>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute or reproduce this email
or attachments. If you have received this message in error please notify us by return mail.