[Design and Technology] Ideas for Systems and technology (7-10)

Roger Knight RKnight at stpats.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 22:27:34 AEDT 2016

Hi Travis

On closer inspection it would appear that the vex edr range of kits is not available in Australia. VEX Robotics USA lists its Australian Reseller as

Kiwibots
Building 106, Gate 4
North Shore City
Auckland, North Island, 0632
64-02-166-4176 ​

Do you know of a supplier in this country?

Kind regards ... Roger

[Logo]<http://www.stpats.vic.edu.au>
Roger Knight
Senior School Team