[Design and Technology] Laser Cutter Tubes

Pitt, David pi at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 10:31:59 AEST 2016

Hi All,

We need to replace a laser cutter tube (40W) for our engraver at short notice, but I am finding it difficult to source a supplier/wholesaler/retailer who sells laser cutting tubes off the shelf - does one exist in the Melbourne metro area?

If not, what are people doing to replace theirs when they die?  I'd go through our machine manufacturer/supplier but they're being very cagey about how long it will take to deliver one.

Any information would be very helpful.

Regards,
David Pitt
Technology Coordinator